Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back! Pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.”
We Welcome All!
The National Federation of the Blind does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, age, disability, or any other characteristic or intersectionality of characteristics.
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO) 74th Annual Convention
Join us as we celebrate the largest gathering of blind people in the history of Ohio, during the NFBO 74th Annual Convention; the vision beyond vision, November 6 and 7. Attend many educational seminars from the comfort of your home. the full agenda will be posted soon.
- Rookie Roundup, Wednesday, November 4th at 6:30 P.M. EST.
- Introducing The Ohio Affiliate, Door Prizes and More!
- Exhibit Seminar, Thursday, November 5th at 3:00 P.M. EST.
- HIMS, Universal Vision Technology, Vispero, Vanda Pharmaceuticals and more!
- Happy Hour, Thursday, November 5th at 7:00 P.M. EST.
- Music, BYOB, Door Prizes and More!
To join the fun and be eligible for all door prizes during pre-Convention, and Ohio’s 2020 Convention, “The Vision, Beyond Vision” November 6th and November 7th., register below.
Live The Life You Want; Blindness is not what holds you back!
Richard Payne, President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
NFB-NEWSLINE® Ohio allows the blind, and those unable to read print, to read over 500 newspapers, magazines, TV listings and career opportunities. No affiliation with any blindness organization is required. Access with your iPhone, computer, Amazon Echo, Victor Reader Stream and telephone. Share with family, friends, fellow students, coworkers and eligible Ohioans. Sign up for the Free NFB-NEWSLINE® Ohio Service today.
Solutions for Vision Loss Monthly Teleconference
Join our monthly Sharing Solutions for Vision Loss teleconference, every third Sunday at 7PM Eastern, addressing every aspect of living with vision loss. Callers share tips, tricks, and techniques for continuing to live the life you want. Join us by calling
Access Code 240281423
Latest NFB Ohio News
- On September 17, The National Federation of the Blind issued a statement regarding a PDF report from the United States Commission on Civil Rights entitled Subminimum Wages: Impacts on the Civil Rights of People with Disabilities “Ever since our founding eighty years ago, the National Federation of the […]
National President’s Message
- President Riccobono presents the presidential release before a live virtual audience. He discusses the importance of voting, this year's Meet the Blind Month with an important gift match campaign with Vispero, an update on the PAC, and more.
Braille Monitor Monthly magazine
- Vol. 63, No. 9, October 2020 Illustration: Sometimes We Can Solve Problems Where We Live Meet the Blind Month 2020 by Liz Wisecarver Leveraging the Power of the Americans with Disabilities Act to Secure Our Right to Live in the […]
Guide dog Resources
Free White Canes
Parents of Blind Children
Free Slate and Stylus
Scholarships and Awards
Blind Youth in Science
Deaf Blind Resources
Publications and Media
Annual Presidential Reports
Resolutions by Year
Annual Banquet Speeches
Nations Blind on YouTube